Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

With the music and everything it reminds me of a Cyriak piece.

The Truth About Christmas ( Funny Short Animation ) The Truth About Christmas ( Funny Short Animation )

Animation is good but voice acting needs improvement (either change the voice acting to meet the animation or change the animation to suit the voice acting).

InsaneAnimator responds:

It does fit I did the voices and everything. Plus I really don't got people or friends to help me.
and I'm been doing this for a long time. but yeah franks voice is post to sound more like he was in the situation not so plain. yeah he's post to have more feel. but I really can't work on fixing that because I be doing a lot of animations on my youtube account. so I'll sound better when I voice act some more trust me on that.

Halloween Tips Halloween Tips

The comdey is good but the art needs some practice. Keep at it.

Pink Pink

I really lve the world that you've constructed and the environment and background were all just beautiful. The action flows well with the song, and although the animations was at times jumpy, I'd expect nothing more of a piece with this length and style, and I learnt to just take it on as a part of the animation. Well done.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man, on my next project the jumpy animation wont be as present. I had a lot of fun with those bgs

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Spectacular! I love everything about it! The animation style fits the storyline perfectly and the poem is written and presented just as well. Bravo, I'll be watching and rewatching this for weeks on end!

Edge Edge

The animation wasn't spectacular and it wasn't really funny, but I totally agree with the idea. Too many times have I commented on an "edgy memes" page's image, pointing out that it isn't remotely funny, and just because it's something that would normally be considered offensive, that doesn't make it funny, only to be meet with a torrent of shit-for-brains mindless 13 year olds spewing "Lol, faggot, jimmies rustled" and "ur butthurt fegit lol" as if they're top shit. I'm not opposed to offensive humour, but when it isn't humorous it's just boring.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

What is there to say? The piece speaks for itself!