Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

With the music and everything it reminds me of a Cyriak piece.

The Truth About Christmas ( Funny Short Animation ) The Truth About Christmas ( Funny Short Animation )

Animation is good but voice acting needs improvement (either change the voice acting to meet the animation or change the animation to suit the voice acting).

InsaneAnimator responds:

It does fit I did the voices and everything. Plus I really don't got people or friends to help me.
and I'm been doing this for a long time. but yeah franks voice is post to sound more like he was in the situation not so plain. yeah he's post to have more feel. but I really can't work on fixing that because I be doing a lot of animations on my youtube account. so I'll sound better when I voice act some more trust me on that.

Halloween Tips Halloween Tips

The comdey is good but the art needs some practice. Keep at it.

Shamrockz Shamrockz

It all looks very nice and is clear that some effort has gone into this, however it is an entirely unoriginal idea with nothing to add originality. That can be overlooked, however, though I'm not sure if this is only on my computer, there is a significant bug where when I am drawing the lines, a large section of over half the screen around where I am drawing is covered by what appears to be the background image.

Sparkplug90 responds:

sorry about taht seems when i uploaded it there was an issue im fixinf it now